The Beatles - You Know What to Do



The Beatles - You Know What to Do
Try and pick out the most handsome picture of George Harrison ... it's very difficult! Here are some of my favorite pictures of George...watch closely, you might also see some of his friends (John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Pattie Boyd, etc.) show up! Song from Beatles Anthology. An underrated Beatles song; it's such a lovely song!



Song lyrics:



When I see you

I just don't know what to say.

I like to be with you

every hour of the day.

So if you want me

just like I need you,

you know what to do.



I watched you walking by

and you looked alone.

I hope that you won't mind

if I walk you home.

And if you want me

just like I need you,

you know what to do.



Just call on me

when you're lonely.

I'll keep my love

for you only.

I'll call on you

if I'm lonely too.

Understand I'll stay

with you every day.

Make you love me

Share on Google Plus

About Beatles Video

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment