BEATLES UNRELEASED FAKE - Lonley like a rainbow



BEATLES UNRELEASED FAKE - Lonley like a rainbow
UPDATE : Thanks for the posts and setting the record straight about this FAKE BEATLES tune, which is actually cohen and the shatners bassoon band which has been pointed out (in answer to steves post!!!) I have also read that ringo starr and paul mccartney are planning to recorded a version of this! for children in need and is going to be released in the summer! which is quite funny if true!



Dave



ORIGINAL POST BELOW :

You might be able to help me here, I downloaded this ages ago from a beatles fan site, saying it was an unrealeased Beatles track!!! which I doubt very much! although it does sound like them! the original video file is called "watching rainbows" and the quality is poor but I can't find anything on the web relating this song to that title!!!!! cheers Dave!

Share on Google Plus

About Beatles Video

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment