John Lennon's Only People (Obama Election 2009)
John Lennon's Only People (Obama Election 2009)
quick edit i made to a rare john Lennon song. so thought id make this quick edit using footage from my old project back
in 2002. added a few images found of the net. I've decided to add a bit more to this, at the begining I added a image of the net says "things are made to happen" personally i feel either way - made to or just happen its about having faith in change - good and bad but maybe being aware that we all Individually have many choices and should have faith in something - whatever that is is simply each persons choice. I guess its something we all know but sometimes nice to be reminded. That's all i am trying to show in my edits. hope you have a good day.
great song by lennon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment