Paul McCartney - Souvenir



Paul McCartney - Souvenir
One of the best songs of Paul McCartney. A sort of classic "b-side" and hard to find. Lets see if this version stay online. I hope so



From "Flaming Pie" album of 1997. It is considered one of the best, if not the best, McCartney album of all time.



Credits for the Video: Morasch. Thanks for uploading all this fantastic stuff! Keep on rockin' :D



Souvenir (Paul McCartney)



When youre fed up shedding too many tears

And youre memories seem like just so many souvenirs

I will come to you to ease the pain



If you want me tell me now

If I can be of any help, tell me how

Let me love you like a friend

Everything is gonna come right in the end



When youre crying like a poor little child

And youre feeling like you never could be reconciled

Dont forget a word of what Im saying



If you want me tell me now

If I can be of any help, tell me how

Let me love you

Share on Google Plus

About Beatles Video

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment