The Beatles - And I Love Her, New! Full Version



The Beatles - And I Love Her, New! Full Version
Beatles - And I Love Her, 1963. Singer: Paul McCartney - First and Best Version Rare Video. "And I Love Her" is a song recorded by The Beatles and is the fifth track on their third album, A Hard Day's Night. It was released 20 July 1964 with "If I Fell" as a single by Capitol Records in the United States, reaching #12 in Billboard. This song was one of the first ballads with a title that starts in mid-sentence. Paul McCartney was pleased with himself that he came up with this clever idea.



A majority of this song switches back and forth between the key of E and its relative minor C#m. It also changes keys altogether just before the solo, to F. It ends, oddly, on the parallel major of the key of F's relative minor, D. (This device is called a Picardy third.)



The song was written mainly by McCartney, though John Lennon claimed in an interview with Playboy that his major contribution was the "middle eight" section ("A love like ours/Could never die/As long as I/Ha

Share on Google Plus

About Beatles Video

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment