The Underrated Beatle: George Harrison's Top Tunes



The Underrated Beatle: George Harrison's Top Tunes
I know I can't be the only one who feels George is not appreciated enough as a musician, so I made this little video.



In no particular order, here are 16 of my favorite George Harrison-penned Beatles songs. I know I left out some good ones ("Only a Northern Song"), but I picked the ones that stuck out to me at the time and could fit in one video. None of George's brilliant solo work is on here, that's a whole other video!



Songs are accompanied by random clips of George and the boys, most do not match up with the songs at all! The clips are just for fun anyways, it's the music that matters! It's also fun to try and name where all of the video clips came from. Most are pretty obvious, but some of the live performances might be harder to identify.



Here's a list of the songs included:



It's All Too Much

For You Blue

I Me Mine

Savoy Truffle

Taxman

Inner Light

Here Comes the Sun

While My Guitar Gent

Share on Google Plus

About Beatles Video

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment