A Day in the Life- The Beatles



A Day in the Life- The Beatles
read the news today oh, boy

About a lucky man who made the grade

And though the news was rather sad

Well, I just had to laugh

I saw the photograph

He blew his mind out in a car

He didn't notice that the lights had changed

A crowd of people stood and stared

They'd seen his face before

Nobody was really sure

if he was from the House of Lords



I saw a film today oh, boy

The English army had just won the war

A crowd of people turned away

But I just had to look

Having read the book

I'd love to turn you on.





Woke up, got out of bed

dragged a comb across my head

Found my way downstairs and drank a cup

and looking up, I noticed I was late

Found my coat and grabbed my hat

Made the bus in seconds flat

Found my way upstairs and had a smoke

Somebody spoke and I went into a dream

Ah





I re

Share on Google Plus

About Beatles Video

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment