Love Is Here (Ringo and Paul)



Love Is Here (Ringo and Paul)
Now I know this isn't usually the type of video I make but this idea has been on my mind for a long time and I want to make it. If you're not into slash, or the Beatles, then you probably won't be interested in this. It's just a cute video about Ringo and Paul. From Ringo's point of view cause he's the one singing. It's one of my absolute favorite Ringo songs off his latest album.If slash bugs you then just think of it as a friendship video, I guess it could work that way too.



This video was made using clips from the movies "Help!," "A Hard Days Night," "Magical Mystery Tour," "Let it Be," "First U.S. Tour," and "Give my Regards to Broad Street." I also used clips from various news conferences, interviews, concerts, music videos, and the Beatles Anthology. The song is "Love Is" by Ringo Starr and I made this using Sony Vegas Platinum 8.0.



Disclaimer: I don't own anything, only the program in which I made this video. I made no money off of this, all this was do

Share on Google Plus

About Beatles Video

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment