JOHN LENNON Watching the Wheels



JOHN LENNON Watching the Wheels
A classic one from John Lennon with lyrics :Album Double Fantasy released in 1980.Lennon wrote this to explain what he was up to in the last 6 years. Until Double Fantasy, his last album was Walls And Bridges, which was released in 1974. He was no longer interested in fame, and dedicated himself to his family - his wife Yoko and young son Sean. The song makes a statement that taking it easy and spending time with loved ones is anything but crazy. Working way too hard in an attempt to be a productive as possible, on the other hand, can be quite unfulfilling in the end.

Lyrics:

People say I'm crazy doing what I'm doing

Well they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin

When I say that I'm o.k. well they look at me kind of strange

Surely you're not happy now you no longer play the game



People say I'm lazy dreaming my life away

Well they give me all kinds of advice designed to enlighten me

When I tell them that I'm doing fin

Share on Google Plus

About Beatles Video

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment